Plantation Farm Camp is a private, traditional, coed, over-night camp founded in 1952 and accredited by the American Camp Association. In this rustic, farm based setting, campers unplug, make friends, try new activities and make memories that last the rest of their lives. Join more than 300 other families this summer who are already sending their kids to Plantation Farm Camp!
WHERE: We are located less than 3 hours north of San Francisco on 500 acres of beautiful Sonoma County Redwoods, just 1 1/2 miles up from the Pacific Coast Ocean.
WHEN: One-, two-, and four-week summer sessions running June 19-August 20
AGES: Boys & girls, ages 8-15
ACTIVITIES: We offer a range of activities to choose from:
- FOREST: Capture the Flag, Fox and Geese, Mountain Bikes, High Ropes Elements, Human Stratego, Sardines, Scavenger Hunts, Geocaching, Fort Building in the Park, Archery, Slingshots, Hatchet Throwing, Gulch Hikes, Redwood Hikes, Prairie Hikes, Beach Hike
- LAKE & POOL: Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Kayaking, Canoeing, Swimming, Splash Contests, Greased Watermelon Polo, Pool Basketball
- HORSEBACK RIDING: Corral Riding, Meadow Riding, Trail Riding (All levels of experience)
- PERFORMING ARTS & MUSIC: Drama, Improv Games, Comedy Skits, Guitar, Ukulele, Song Writing, Poetry, Story Telling, Campfire Songs, Morning Singing
- FARM: Animal Care and Play with Sheep, Pigs, Horses, Cows, Chickens, Goats, Puppies, Kittens. Garden Care, Produce Planting and Harvesting
- ARTS & CRAFTS: Friendship Bracelets, Macrame, Flower Pressing, Tie Dye, Memory Jars, Lavender Wands, Dreamcatchers, Masks, Pottery, Knitting, Wool Processing and Projects, Sketching Hikes, Painting, Silk Screening, Leather Working, Candles, Soap, Sachets, Stamps, Lanyards
- EVENING ACTIVITY: Unit Cookouts and Campfires, Drama Performances, Barn Dances, All Camp Campfire, Reflections, Board Games, Lawn Games, Night Hikes
- SPECIALTY DAYS: Unit Day, Beach Bake, International Day, Farm Day
COST: We offer discounted Spring Enrollment Rates as well as regular Summer Enrollment Rates:
- Spring Enrollment Rates (Now-April 30): 1-week sessions, $1,650; 2-week sessions, $2,900; 4-week sessions, $5,600.
- Summer Enrollment Rates (May 1-August 17): 1-week sessions, $1,700; 2-week sessions, $3,000; 4-week sessions, $5,800.
Sibling discounts (per sibling after first child): $200 discount/4 -week session; $100 discount/2-week session; $50 discount/1-week session.
Bus Service to and from camp is available from the Berkeley Amtrak Station and Sheraton Sonoma County-Petaluma, as well as from the Oakland Airport. Visit our website for details and transportation options.
DETAILS: Summer camp sessions run from June 19-August 27 as follows:
- 1-WEEK SESSION: June 11-17
- 2-WEEK SESSIONS: June 18-July 1, July 2-15, July 16-29, July 30-August 12
- 4-WEEK SESSIONS: June 18-July 15, July 16-August 12